Been a bit since I posted a decent update. I've got no excuse, other than laziness. but I have been busy-ish.
Playing EQ2 some, now and again. I'm liking it lots better than WoW, if only because WoW really had become like a second job .. and if I'm going to have a job, it's going to pay me, not the other way around. EQ's world is a little more .. I dunno .. gentle? there's something about it that I'm liking a lot more. It's bigger-seeming in many ways. I'm not going to admit that's probably because my favorite characters are teeny tiny. But they have wings! How cool is that! But I'm glad I switched. I might go back to WoW some day .. but that's not now.
I've been knitting more lately, but those updates are in my knitting blog.
School's finally done. Just the waiting now. I don't think I aced any of my finals, but I did well enough that I'm not worried I might fail. My only concern is Ms. Hale's grade, since she now thinks I'm rude and uncaring. F her though. You don't ignore a student's question. Just because I didn't email her privately isn't an excuse. And neither is 'WebTycho is flaky' .. because if I'm responsible for logging in every day, or at least a few times a week, so should the teacher be, right? Right. Grammar and Myth & Culture I'm not worried about, though I know I flubbed several parts of the Myth & Culture exam. It's the names that got me. Oh well.
The house looks so good now. With the walls painted a glorious chocolate brown .. like, milk chocolate. I'm not kidding .. it looks a lot more home-y. Warmer, more cozy. And with the whole downstairs except for the bedrooms all one color, it actually seems bigger. And Jason and I can actually eat at the kitchen table now. Imagine that! And we do, almost every night. There have been a few nights that we didn't, but for the most part, we go eat dinner together.
Spent last Saturday visiting family. First Steph and Joe and Savannah, which was fun. She's going to be in third grade next year. Third! OMG! Then we made the obligatory visit to Mike and his new fiance Katy. Who is .. nice. A little odd maybe, but nice. Definitely a change from Kim. I'm a bit unsure about the living conditions .. but at least they have a place to live. I look forward to seeing more improvement with Mike. He does seem better than he was for a while.
The mystery plant from a few posts ago was in fact bamboo. The weather or some random person knocked it over, so I pulled it up. It's 8-feet tall. Eight Feet Tall. WTF?!!? That's some insane growth, I'm telling you. I'm hoping that it won't try to continue to grow from the spot it sprouted from. Don't exactly know how bamboo works. Just that I've seen it sprouting through asphalt.
No comments:
Post a Comment