Saturday, June 28, 2008

Changes

I woke this morning to find my darling husband reading in bed beside me. It was cute. He decided that today was the day we would get the bedroom furniture moved around. So he got up and showered, and we both had breakfast, then went back up to move everything around. I the process we got rid of a bunch of stuff .. several bags of trash and a couple of bags of clothes and stuffed animals I don't need to cling to.

So now the chest of drawers is against the back wall of the closet, the bed is against the opposite wall, and my dresser is against the wall by the closet. In addition, I fixed the ceiling fan. Plus hopefully the rods for the curtains momma gave us will be able to stay up soon, once the goop stuff dries. If not, well, I dunno, but we'll find some way of getting them to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment